My Dream Bike

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I think I will post what would have been my Dream Bike If Honda would would have built it and then I will post some pictures of Bikes I owned in the past. wish I had photo's of some really old ones but all of these I owned. please add your bike photo's from the day and tell us about it!

I Slobber over this =
 
Thread starter
clearviewx_imp said:
star wars,,,
Yes but I would love to have had it.
This is the most uncomfortable bike I think I ever had but wow what a rocket. was the last of the unrestricted Busa's built Dec 1999 and was a 2000 model.
 
I really like the Gold Wing engined show bike. A perfect example of what the original naked Gold Wing might have evolved into if not the world's most noted touring bike. A better seat and I'm there.
 
Thread starter
This was a great air oil cooled bike and what I expect the CB1100 to be like when it gets here. My Daughter and I were out that day going to see Bubba Blackwell at his home near us , for all you old guys who remember him.
 
hmm I remember Mark Blackwell, Suzuki and Husky MX racer. Same or different?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
hmm I remember Mark Blackwell, Suzuki and Husky MX racer. Same or different?
no he is the guy who broke all of evel knievel's records and made him so mad !

 
hmm weird I don't recall that guy at all. I've got a great me and Evil Knievel story though I will tell someday.
 
Thread starter
I updated the video , had the wrong one ........ getting OLD !!
another of my Air/Oil cooled , they do well here in Florida but I could not stand two up riding with the seat of the R1200R
 
That Bandit, a fine machine by the way, will be more like a wild Camero vs the CB1100's Malibu personality. Well, a Malibu with some performance mods..... :D But you get the drift.

I thought the Griso would be surplus once I got the CB, but two wildly different personalities so the Griso stays. For now.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
That Bandit, a fine machine by the way, will be more like a wild Camero vs the CB1100's Malibu personality. Well, a Malibu with some performance mods..... :D But you get the drift.

I thought the Griso would be surplus once I got the CB, but two wildly different personalities so the Griso stays. For now.
I do miss the Bandit and it handled better than the Busa which I traded it for IMO.
Then I did the Cruiser thing to slow me down and tame my wild side but the weight and scraping the pegs so easy sent it on its way and I once again rolled out an serviced one of my old CB 750's
 
Back
Top