Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That should shed some weight off. I like what he has done to the CB, very nice.Lord Popgun_imp said:Looks like maybe this swingarm? http://www.samurider.com/?p=13420/#itemImage
It is a mean looking machine for sure - I love it.HaGut_imp said:I think I'm done for now; this is what I did to make it perfect for me.
It made me grin when I saw it. Nicely done!HaGut_imp said:My first bike was a 1972 CB350F; had wanted the 400, but could not afford it.
It is pretty cool how this bike recaptures (ok; enhances) the feeling of the old one though. Makes me grin every time I ride it.
Ha,HaGut_imp said:I think I'm done for now; this is what I did to make it perfect for me.