QuangCB_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No it's not. But I'll use the tubeless kit for them soon!Frulk_imp said:Are those tubeless?
Yes actually the side cases are Giving E22N, simple, efficient, cheap and easy to install. They have a pair of turning signals at the rear side.Elipten_imp said:Tell us about the hard luggage.
Hi! I use the same kit that comes with the hard cases. It's not hard to install. CheersBayAreaRick_imp said:QuangCB - Hey, how did you mount those Givi 22N Bags? I have those same bags I took off of my CB750 Nighthawk. I would be interested in what mount or mounting kit you used, Givi doesn't have one in the U.S. (that I could find).
(and....mine don't have the 'built-in' turn signals....NICE)

up?Riko_imp said:Will that be a custum tubless kit or do you mean the Outex kit available on Webike?
Thx and keep the pics coming![]()

Absolutely it was a really hard work but worth to try. It does improve the cornering ability a lot! I just came back from a 3000 miles trip from North to South of Vietnam and here are the pictures...Aussieflyer_imp said:QuangCB,
Great work!
Having looked into alternate wheel sets for the CB I know that your modification took quite a lot of thought and effort. With the 17" wheel diameter you have a lot of tyre options ... and already you've fitted a seriously wide rear tyre and the front looks like a 120. How does the bike feel rolling on this wide rubber? What difference did you notice from the stock tyre widths? If this is typical of your level of effort I'm really looking forward to seeing your next modification.
All the best.