My '13 with all mods

ScottSny_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I think I'm done now! Installed black side covers today and boxed up the original silver ones. My other mods are a Dart Flyscreen, Chrome gage covers, turn signals, a Tiros KO seat, and a staintune muffler. The only other thing that I would like to do would be wire spoked wheels... But those are a little pricey! So I think I have made this one mine for good...
BTW I gathered much inspiration from this forum and seeing all of your bikes and the mods that were done. Big thanks to everyone here in this community of CB riders!
 
Now it just needs the RLETS...;)
 
Sharp looking bike. It's probably just me, but the OEM mirrors look huge. But of the 4 sets of mirrors I've had on my CB, the stock ones rate at thhe top in terms of function.
 
I'm not a fan of the stocker mirrors myself. I bent the stems on mine to move the mirror portion closer to the handlebars. Looks better but I'll be putting bar end mirrors on it soon.
 
ScottSny_imp said:
I think I'm done now! Installed black side covers today and boxed up the original silver ones. My other mods are a Dart Flyscreen, Chrome gage covers, turn signals, a Tiros KO seat, and a staintune muffler. The only other thing that I would like to do would be wire spoked wheels... But those are a little pricey! So I think I have made this one mine for good...
BTW I gathered much inspiration from this forum and seeing all of your bikes and the mods that were done. Big thanks to everyone here in this community of CB riders!
I'm impressed with your bike. The black covers are tasteful and look natural with that great red color contrast. I like your small screen too. It does not detract from the bike's lovely lines or make the front end look heavy. I love the seat. That is K0 emulating the original 750 seat, I suppose. Very nice. Thanks for the pictures.
 
Calamari_imp said:
I'm not a fan of the stocker mirrors myself. I bent the stems on mine to move the mirror portion closer to the handlebars. Looks better but I'll be putting bar end mirrors on it soon.

I added Joker bar end mirrors and I like them not just for the look but they are functional as well. Good luck with yours.
 
Paint your wheels silver, then squint real hard and your wheels will look just like spoke wheels, almost. :P


ScottSny_imp said:
I think I'm done now! Installed black side covers today and boxed up the original silver ones. My other mods are a Dart Flyscreen, Chrome gage covers, turn signals, a Tiros KO seat, and a staintune muffler. The only other thing that I would like to do would be wire spoked wheels... But those are a little pricey! So I think I have made this one mine for good...
BTW I gathered much inspiration from this forum and seeing all of your bikes and the mods that were done. Big thanks to everyone here in this community of CB riders!
 
Thread starter
I'm thinking that old school front fender looks pretty cool...might have to get one!
Have seen it on here on a few bikes, looks just like the one on my '77
 
Hey, just noticed your turn signal lens are black ...
 
Back
Top