My 11yo son's first spin on the CB.

How old is he? He's bigger than me!
 
Those pics made me smile. Hey, it starts somewhere and you may have just lit a fire the kid will never be able to put out.
 
Great picture Rebel. I like your helmet.
 
Rebel73_imp said:
Thank you. He really enjoyed his first ride. It will be awesome to have something else to bond with my son over.
Off topic but what is that thing under the horn of your bike...looks like a light maybe?
 
Thread starter
Yes, it's a light. The other one was coming loose so I took it off. I'm experimenting with lighting options and location.
 
Great stuff. I have two boys and both have ridden on the back of a couple of my bikes. The older boy (now 21) is itching to get his own motorcycle but the younger one (20) is content with driving for the moment. Each time though was a special moment and they loved the ride. Thanks for bringing back good memories. Glad to see you making some of your own.
 
I agree, lighting the fire is important!

I promised my 10 year old grandson who has been fascinated with airplanes his entire life, I would pay for a introductory flight lesson as soon as he is tall enough to see over the dash ;-)
 
Back
Top