Moving on GW

New GW ?, no = too heavy
Old, like GL = dropped that idea.
There is something else brewing...
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
New GW ?, no = too heavy
Old, like GL = dropped that idea.
There is something else brewing...
You must share an image of the CBX.
You must share an image of the CBX.
..as per request:
29b06b0d5c5ed494f8dc9dcb4f0ab4dd.jpg

:P
 
Jfro5687_imp said:
Morning all, opportunity knocked and (with a heavy heart) I have decided to go all in to get a new Goldwing Bagger. I have sold my CB’s in order to (mostly) fund it. The CB is a wonderful bike and there is no negative reason behind this, it’s a case of ‘only here once’ and I want to strike it from my bucket list while I can. So serious case of sellers remorse as I type this but hopefully it will pass. I mention this because I have recommended the forum to the new owner and it’s possible he may pop up on here.
Too bad you are across the sea. I would love to get an RS.
 
Back
Top