Motorcycle Washing

Ha, nice moto wash :thumbsup:
I wish we had one where I live.
In this case it's easy due to shaft driven bike.
I always protect bike's chain when washing.

Needless to say, I can select two forum members who need to take their bikes to this type bike wash :P
 
:dodgy: oh yea?


I wish there was one of those here. Mine might get washed more often :rofl:
 
I'll stick to my hose for the bikes...but I wouldn't mind installing one of those in my shower...that would be fun!
 
Well, melt my RLETs.
 
That's fun to watch, but if I washed my bike, I think I could do it just a bit more quickly with a soapy bucket and wash mitt.

I say IF I washed my bike. The only time I did was right after I brought it home for the first time in 2019. It hasn't rained since then, so she's still clean.
 
geezalou that's crazy. We average 120.6 days of precip a year here in SW Ohio
 
I cannot remember when it rained last here. When it does, it is often just a brief shower and dries up fast. Phoenix gets somewhere around seven to eight inches a year of precipitation. So far this year we have gotten less than an inch, but monsoon season is coming in July and we could get flash floods. The hard, dry ground does not soak up the heavy fast rainfall of the monsoons and the run-off is dangerous and destructive.
 
Thread starter
Nachodaddy_imp said:
I cannot remember when it rained last here. When it does, it is often just a brief shower and dries up fast. Phoenix gets somewhere around seven to eight inches a year of precipitation. So far this year we have gotten less than an inch, but monsoon season is coming in July and we could get flash floods. The hard, dry ground does not soak up the heavy fast rainfall of the monsoons and the run-off is dangerous and destructive.
I've been on those flash flood pull-over and park "islands" when you cross a desert highway between mountain ranges. Yeah, it must be something to observe during flood season.
 
Back
Top