Motoport Gear

I ran across that site last week. Scary stuff. My dirt bike armor is mesh, making me rethink that now.
 
Good stuff. I've had the mesh jacked and the non mesh pants for about 7 or 8 years. They have held up and are still in good shape.
 
Thread starter
LiveToRide_imp said:
Good stuff. I've had the mesh jacked and the non mesh pants for about 7 or 8 years. They have held up and are still in good shape.
Riding in south Texas, I really appreciate that I can have protection well beyond that of leather, and still be reasonably comfortable in 90 degree weather, as the breeze blows through the Kevlar mesh.
 
I've always believed leather is the best for protection but last year bought my first mesh jacket. It has CE rated pads in the right places and breathes great in the hottest weather but isn't what I would consider very tough in a pavement slide so I wear a leather vest underneath for some torso protection. Someday a kevlar mesh will be on order. Thanks for the links and great info.
 
Back
Top