MotoGP @ COTA 2014

jodyz_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Anyone here planning to attend MotoGP race at COTA next month? I just got around to buying the special Honda 3-day pass ticket package which comes with special parking for Honda's and a parade lap around COTA. So, if you see a fat guy with a beard riding a CB1100, it might just be me. ;)
 
That would be fun to ride a CB 1100 around a MotoGP track. Think you can get in the 1:29s ?
 
CB1100 Forum / Other Stuff / Other Bikes v

/ Moto GP questions
jodyz inline4 is going and I will also be there, CA200. Hope to see you there.
 
jodyz_imp said:
Anyone here planning to attend MotoGP race at COTA next month? I just got around to buying the special Honda 3-day pass ticket package which comes with special parking for Honda's and a parade lap around COTA. So, if you see a fat guy with a beard riding a CB1100, it might just be me. ;)
Had thought of it but no, however, have a great time! My days of wandering around racetracks are over for now but I miss the youthful enthusiasm. Maybe one day...
 
Back
Top