Beautiful. What is the blue Honda in the 8th pic down next to the lady smoking?
edit: maybe it's not blue, maybe th helmet is just blue, but I don't recognize the shape of that Honda. I'm thinking one of the new wings but not sure.
Beautiful. What is the blue Honda in the 8th pic down next to the lady smoking?
edit: maybe it's not blue, maybe th helmet is just blue, but I don't recognize the shape of that Honda. I'm thinking one of the new wings but not sure.
Beautiful. What is the blue Honda in the 8th pic down next to the lady smoking?
edit: maybe it's not blue, maybe th helmet is just blue, but I don't recognize the shape of that Honda. I'm thinking one of the new wings but not sure.
Some dealers around here appear to be cycling (?) a few of these through in the past 24 months. They are not cheap, and an acquired taste. However, they are low down and possibly easier for folks who may be limited in certain physical abilities. There appears to be some interesting attributes to the NM4. Maybe another major iteration is in order?