Moriwaki Dual Exhaust in BLACK!

I just love reading Japanese translation. You'd think one proof reader could say wait...this doesn't make sense.....

Could look very cool on a 14 black eh?
 
Hey I paid a lot of money for CHROMED DUALS lol
 
This killed me:

Quote:Exhaust sound from the left and right are similar and StereoSound, said the tone being played
 
$1500.00?
There is no way I can rationalize that sort of price in my mind.:huh:
If some can swing it, more power to you but even if I had it I couldn't justify it.
 
Randy B_imp said:
This killed me:

Quote:Exhaust sound from the left and right are similar and StereoSound, said the tone being played
Or how about

"Also, since for the Titanium muffler made hand song produced by artisans as craftsmanship of curvy Pipe and same thing two and finish and no burnt color."


:huh:
 
Back
Top