Moriwaki 4 into 1 full pipe

GS1100_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I just purchased a 2014 Canadian CB1100. I am deciding between ordering the Moriwaki 4 into 1 full pipe or the Arrow slip on. I’m leaning towards the Moriwaki but it would be nice to hear some feedback from people that have the Moriwaki on their bike. It looks like the pipe ships with the O2 bypass wire. I’m hopping to hear from owners that that is all the bike needs for this pipe to work properly. The Arrow slip on is probably a safer bet as the stock header pipes and O2 sensor is retained but I really like the looks of that Moriwaki. It looks similar to the Yoshimura on my 1980 GS1100.
 
What are your desired results?

A full pipe will give you more power- but I would never do a full pipe without adding fuel- it will run, sure- but it will be lean, run hotter, and not make as much power as it could...so since more power is the only reason to do a full pipe...

Slip on obviously is cheaper. Can done done without fear of needing to add fuel whatsoever (although it always helps).

No matter what- even a 100% stock bike - they run better with the O2 bypass plugs.
 
That Moriwaki is really sweet looking pipe.
I had Arrow,much better sound and look than OEM.
Check also Wyvern 4 into 1.
 
Thread starter
sonnyb_imp said:
That Moriwaki is really sweet looking pipe.
I had Arrow,much better sound and look than OEM.
Check also Wyvern 4 into 1.
I will look into the Wyvern. Thanks
 
GS1100_imp said:
I just purchased a 2014 Canadian CB1100. I am deciding between ordering the Moriwaki 4 into 1 full pipe or the Arrow slip on. I’m leaning towards the Moriwaki but it would be nice to hear some feedback from people that have the Moriwaki on their bike. It looks like the pipe ships with the O2 bypass wire. I’m hopping to hear from owners that that is all the bike needs for this pipe to work properly. The Arrow slip on is probably a safer bet as the stock header pipes and O2 sensor is retained but I really like the looks of that Moriwaki. It looks similar to the Yoshimura on my 1980 GS1100.
Yosh makes a 4 into 1 for the CB1100 as well.
 
What sort of 4 into 4, rich?
 
They look pretty good too!
 
Back
Top