misterprofessionality
Road warrior
i'm already settled with the idea that i'll stay in the back on all the rides.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wouldn’t be after a loud exhaust, but one that addresses the restrictive design.The ferret_imp said:lol what's with you guys and noise?

(+1)The ferret_imp said::rofl: ok... I will either stay in front... or way behind
Seriously! As a rider, I don't like my bike to be loud. As a citizen, I hate it when loud motorcycles drown out conversation. As I rider, I'm embarrassed for our avocation.The ferret_imp said:lol what's with you guys and noise?
Seriously! As a rider, I don't like my bike to be loud. As a citizen, I hate it when loud motorcycles drown out conversation. As I rider, I'm embarrassed for our avocation.Stichill_imp said:Seriously! As a rider, I don't like my bike to be loud. As a citizen, I hate it when loud motorcycles drown out conversation. As I rider, I'm embarrassed for our avocation.The ferret_imp said:lol what's with you guys and noise?
I think there's an underserved market for quiet aftermarket exhaust that a) reduces weight, b) looks better, and c) isn't louder than stock (but better tone is fine of course).
The parallel likes/dislikes is pretty uncanny!LongRanger_imp said:Stichill, I'm fairly convinced we're twin brothers from different mothers.


The ferret_imp said:Like Arnold and Danny
That's about the size *ba-dum-tshh* of it! :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:I thought that, Ferret, but wasn’t brave enough to say it.![]()


Cormanus_imp said:
Oh, dear.Stichill_imp said:It would be more tragic if you were still driving a 1978 Capri and listening to it on an 8-track.

:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Oh, dear.Stichill_imp said:It would be more tragic if you were still driving a 1978 Capri and listening to it on an 8-track.![]()
Yup. Me to, just change 60s/70s to 80s/90s. I like listening to music I like, but I also get bored with the music I like. I wish there was a way to magically play music that I like but never heard before.The ferret_imp said:Cormanus_imp said:
Interesting. I've probably heard it, but I'm more a movie guy than a music guy. Having ridden mainly motorcycles since I was 15, I never really got used to listening to a music/radio. I did drive a car for work for the last 25 years before retiring, but listened to talk radio while on the road, not music. Even today when I am in my truck I might turn music on for 15 or 20 minutes, then find it annoying and turn it off. I do have favorite bands from the 60s/70s but never really listen to them.
