I just installed it yesterday and had about 2 miles ride on the new seat for now, so it is just a first impression about it. The K&H seat is a little firmer and higher than the stock seat, very good detail and looking. I might have a longer ride this weekend to see if it is as good as it seems. And, yes, it is a mid-height seat.
"Break in seat” is required for the seat of K&H. Riding under any condition with weight shift repeatedly to adapts itself to your body. After about 3000km(1865mile) of riding the seat will be best seat for you."
Your butt will get sore on long rides for a while. But it will get better with time.
Awesome looking bike! The brown seat really looks great on the black bike. I didn't care for brown on the red CB.
Active crash bars or another brand? When I got Active bars in 2013, they didn't offer black.
The crash bar was recommended and installed by the dealer when I bought my bike, I am not sure about its brand...
K&H blog for this seat (use my photos)
The crash bar was recommended and installed by the dealer when I bought my bike, I am not sure about its brand...
K&H blog for this seat (use my photos)
The crash bar was recommended and installed by the dealer when I bought my bike, I am not sure about its brand...
K&H blog for this seat (use my photos)