Obliviontoad
Running like a top
Thread starter
CB1100 will be going in for a visit to the dealership. Was going over the bike and looked at this connector:

The wire cover is pulled away from the tape and is crimped a little. Its just unsightly, and likely cosmetic, but its not fun. The worst part? I have no idea what it is, does, or connects to.
Its right under the air cleaner. Here's a stock pic of the location:
[url=http://imgur.com/c6Hpde0]
Noticed the cable was fairly warm likely because it is hanging lower than it should. Could be it got hot and just became marfed like that. No bath this week... I hate wiring.

The wire cover is pulled away from the tape and is crimped a little. Its just unsightly, and likely cosmetic, but its not fun. The worst part? I have no idea what it is, does, or connects to.
Its right under the air cleaner. Here's a stock pic of the location:
[url=http://imgur.com/c6Hpde0]

Noticed the cable was fairly warm likely because it is hanging lower than it should. Could be it got hot and just became marfed like that. No bath this week... I hate wiring.
