michelin pilot road 5

Looks like they dropped the "Pilot" and they're now calling it the Road 5.

I checked the product PDF from Michelin and they don't make any of them that will fit a CB1100. Just 17" for the street version and 17"/19" for the trail version.
 
I am finding it hard to find tires for my 2017 CB1100 EX because it has 18 inch spoke wheels. I will probably have to buy tires from the Triumph Dealer because Honda has not ordered replacements. How dangerous is that going to be walking by all those new Bonnevilles? :s
 
Nortoon, if you put some RLETs in your pocket, the Bonnies won’t bother you. They wouldn’t dare.
 
Houtman_imp said:
I wish that we could get the Dunlop Road Smart 3 in the 140/70 18.
They are available in Europe but not here (yet !)
Buying select tires from Europe is easy and competitive prices available by googling
 
Back
Top