Michelin Pilot Road 3s...I joined the club

I ordered a set of the GTs Saturday. Thanks for the report DAC!
 
Flynrider_imp said:
RLS_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
RLS_imp said:
Just an FYI, the BT-45s are not radials. They're bias ply tires.

I use them on my CB750 and am on my third set. I think they are good all around performers and I always get excellent mileage out of them. If the PR3 were not available, I'd go with the BT-45s on the CB1100 as well.

I think Cormanus has used the BT-45 on his CB1100. Perhaps he'll chime in.

Thanks Flynn, they come in bias ply and radial. I choose the radial. I think I made the right choice since I couldn't find the Michelin PR3's for sale anywhere.
Well, that would be an interesting development. I'd be very interested in a radial version of the BT-45.

I checked all the ones I could find on Chapmoto.com and all I could find was the bias version. Can you send me a link to the radials please?

Thanks!
Well, that would be an interesting development. I'd be very interested in a radial version of the BT-45.

I checked all the ones I could find on Chapmoto.com and all I could find was the bias version. Can you send me a link to the radials please?

Thanks!
Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires | ChapMoto.com
Well, that would be an interesting development. I'd be very interested in a radial version of the BT-45.

I checked all the ones I could find on Chapmoto.com and all I could find was the bias version. Can you send me a link to the radials please?

Thanks!
Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires | ChapMoto.com Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires | ChapMoto.com
Thanks for posting. It looks like you went for the BT-54s instead of BT-45s. The BT-54s are the stock Bridgestone radials that came on some CB1100s.

I was happy with their performance, but not crazy about the relatively thin tread on the front, which tended to wear out faster than I'd like.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting. It looks like you went for the BT-54s instead of BT-45s. The BT-54s are the stock Bridgestone radials that came on some CB1100s.

I was happy with their performance, but not crazy about the relatively thin tread on the front, which tended to wear out faster than I'd like.
You are correct, I did order the BT-54's instead of the BT - 45's. That's what I get for being dyslexic.
 
So, is your user name really SLR? :D
 
I just installed a new set of PR3s (110 front/ 160 rear) on my 2017 EX before heading to Colorado. I didn't have enough time to do the tubeless conversion so I put in tubes.
 
Back
Top