Mexico, in aand out

Norton_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Greetings Brothers, I would like to enter Mexico from Texas, ride along the Eastern coast, up the Yucatan, and put my bike on a boat to Florida. Hopefully Key West, maybe Miami. Anyone know some resources, recent books, articles, blogs, etc. I can peruse? I really don't want to search 50 million internet sites. There aren't enough o's in cool to describe this Forum. It is really well done. Congrats to all involved. Norton
 
Norton, that sounds like fun. I'd run over to the AD v forum, surely one of those world travelers have done something like this. Best of luck with your adventure.
 
My family has a house in Akumal, on the Yucatan. I have not heard of any ferries that can take you and your bike back to Florida from down there. The CB1100 might not be the ideal bike for such an adventure.
 
Back
Top