Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks all. You're right, Ferret, Australia is a cool place to live. It's been an unexpected outcome of this new-found interest in touring that I'm reminded of that every time I head out. That's not to say I'm not looking forward to riding in the States.The ferret_imp said:Awesome as usual Cormanus. I know you are going to really enjoy your visits to the states next May, but I can also tell by the words, not the ones written, but the ones expressed in your pictures, that you will enjoy returning home. What a cool place to live.
And... That's a lot of bikes on that ferry!

EmptySea_imp said:Wonderful chronicle. Thank you so much for your contributions to this forum.![]()