Merry Christmas

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
585ff1e273fe0b1687751fa897205f63.jpg


Let me be the first to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow CB 1100 forum members.

May your Holidays be joyous and your New Year, happy, safe, healthy and prosperous

The best present will be if we are able to meet up here again next year.

Not sure what is going to happen with the forum, but I know for the last 11 years it's been a pleasure and fun being here. The rallies have been awesome and the friendships gained priceless.
 
Regards of the Gorging Season to everyone!

May you ride safe, and may the Yule Log not slip from your fire and burn your house down.

Hope Santa's nice to y'all. I know what I'm gettin'...
 
Thank you, Ferret.

Compliments of the season to all forum members. May 2025 be a wonderful year for everyone.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
Very sweet mtneers, home made or downloaded ? If homemade, can I have a higher resolution pic ?
Merry Xmas to all of you guys.

Check messages….


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top