Maybe the last of its breed

Mikestib1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I think part of the reason I bought my CB1100 is because it won't be long before all bikes have radiators, hoses, and water pumps. The 1100 has such a beautiful engine it should be in the Smithonian or some art museum on a stand. I thank Honda for having the nerve to build it.
And the whole bike ain't hard on the eyes either
 
I don't know if that thought crossed my mind when I bought it, but it has since. Nowadays, I even wonder if any bike with an internal combustion engine will be a collector's item within the next 20 years.
 
Until I discovered the solitary CB languishing forgotten in the corner of the showroom I was resigning myself to one of the few available choices I was finding - Harley cruiser wannabe, yet another Starbucks adventure styler, or plumbers butt sport bike look alike. Very few choices in my area for a simple solid bike thats fun to ride and distance capable.

To me elegance in engineering is synonymous with simplicity and clean lines.
 
I do not miss the fan kicking on at a stoplight when it's over 100 degrees out already.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top