Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And, I am just old enough to know not to!The ferret_imp said:See I'm too old to appreciate that.
I'd need a Beetles or Stones helmet... or today while working I was rocking to some Crosby Stills Nash and Young, and Cat Stevens...you know REAL music :rofl:
:rofl:The ferret_imp said:Well I can appreciate its a nice helmet, I can appreciate the fact that it has nice artwork, and I can appreciate that Frulk must be a fan, I just couldn't name but one or two ACDC songs. lets see.. Walk this way? Uh.. Now Im stuck lol
You've obviously been using that corn gas that has caused so much angst in another thread. :clap:The ferret_imp said:Well I can appreciate its a nice helmet, I can appreciate the fact that it has nice artwork, and I can appreciate that Frulk must be a fan, I just couldn't name but one or two ACDC songs. lets see.. Walk this way? Uh.. Now Im stuck lol
My memory of the late 70's is kinda vague, I was told I had a good time though...:huh:The ferret_imp said:Nuts didn't even get that right. I quit listening to music in the late 70s.

Yes it was Aerosmith who recorded "Walk This Way".Headbanger02_imp said:Didn't Aerosmith do "Walk this way", then was redid by Run DMC....
Cormanus_imp said:For the record, on the other thread there was a post on the day of Frulk's original post saying it was Angus Young's birthday that day.
Ferret, in your honour, AC-DC did have a song called Ride On.

uscgmac_imp said:AC DC back in black was the first album I ever bought. They completely rock. Without a doubt one of the best rock bands ever and consistant too. When i got married our indroduction song at the reception was "you shook me all night long". Great riding music when I'm on my Ultra.