Matching helmet for Red 2013

Frulk_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
(Pinned this under Mechanical/Technical by mistake)

As luck would have it one of my favorite road helmets matches the Honda's tank to a tee!

5816f8af9a07eb820843dde9d06349bb.png
 
Guys I deleted a second identical thread in the How to section. Please repeat comments in this one.and actually this one should be in gear and not general lol
 
See I'm too old to appreciate that.

I'd need a Beetles or Stones helmet... or today while working I was rocking to some Crosby Stills Nash and Young, and Cat Stevens...you know REAL music :rofl:
 
I love AC/DC. Seen them so many times in concert, first time in 1981, that I've since lost count.

Love the Stones and the Beatles too!

I think the helmet is very cool!
 
The ferret_imp said:
See I'm too old to appreciate that.

I'd need a Beetles or Stones helmet... or today while working I was rocking to some Crosby Stills Nash and Young, and Cat Stevens...you know REAL music :rofl:
And, I am just old enough to know not to!
 
Well I can appreciate its a nice helmet, I can appreciate the fact that it has nice artwork, and I can appreciate that Frulk must be a fan, I just couldn't name but one or two ACDC songs. lets see.. Walk this way? Uh.. Now Im stuck lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
Well I can appreciate its a nice helmet, I can appreciate the fact that it has nice artwork, and I can appreciate that Frulk must be a fan, I just couldn't name but one or two ACDC songs. lets see.. Walk this way? Uh.. Now Im stuck lol
:rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Well I can appreciate its a nice helmet, I can appreciate the fact that it has nice artwork, and I can appreciate that Frulk must be a fan, I just couldn't name but one or two ACDC songs. lets see.. Walk this way? Uh.. Now Im stuck lol
You've obviously been using that corn gas that has caused so much angst in another thread. :clap:

Cheers
 
Nuts didn't even get that right. I quit listening to music in the late 70s.
 
For the record, on the other thread there was a post on the day of Frulk's original post saying it was Angus Young's birthday that day.

Ferret, in your honour, AC-DC did have a song called Ride On.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
For the record, on the other thread there was a post on the day of Frulk's original post saying it was Angus Young's birthday that day.

Ferret, in your honour, AC-DC did have a song called Ride On.

Yea I have no idea who Angus Young is

So apparently I can't even name ONE AC/DC song lol
 
AC DC back in black was the first album I ever bought. They completely rock. Without a doubt one of the best rock bands ever and consistant too. When i got married our indroduction song at the reception was "you shook me all night long". Great riding music when I'm on my Ultra.
 
Back in Black is a very good song/album. But their best work was before that in the Bonn Scott days.
 
Headbanger,

Is your real name Don Imus? :)
 
uscgmac_imp said:
AC DC back in black was the first album I ever bought. They completely rock. Without a doubt one of the best rock bands ever and consistant too. When i got married our indroduction song at the reception was "you shook me all night long". Great riding music when I'm on my Ultra.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.
 
Back
Top