Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All I can say is WOW!!Cormanus_imp said:Rocky, when I got to the gauge this morning there was 212.5 mls for the 24 hour period. Around 8”.
Yeah, that is not Australia, but it is a lot of rain at one instant, likely causing flash floods.The ferret_imp said:cool pic
Yep. That was taken by a local news helicopter pilot in Phoenix about 5 years ago. I remember that storm caused quite a bit of damage around town.GoldOxide_imp said:Yeah, that is not Australia, but it is a lot of rain at one instant, likely causing flash floods.The ferret_imp said:cool pic
The location is somewhere in Arizona.
Yep. That was taken by a local news helicopter pilot in Phoenix about 5 years ago. I remember that storm caused quite a bit of damage around town.Flynrider_imp said:Yep. That was taken by a local news helicopter pilot in Phoenix about 5 years ago. I remember that storm caused quite a bit of damage around town.GoldOxide_imp said:Yeah, that is not Australia, but it is a lot of rain at one instant, likely causing flash floods.The ferret_imp said:cool pic
The location is somewhere in Arizona.