Jun 3, 2014 #1 R Ridem32_imp Road warrior Thread starter That's what I call being in control of your bike. That guy is great
Jun 3, 2014 #4 R Ridem32_imp Road warrior Thread starter Yes I love watching that! His balance and he knows just how much throttle to use then split second knows just how much brake! Wish I could do that
Yes I love watching that! His balance and he knows just how much throttle to use then split second knows just how much brake! Wish I could do that
Jun 3, 2014 #6 F fishmitch_imp First service completed now if he could do that on a cb1100, then ,that would be something!!!!!! that is amazing though.i couldn't even climb up that stuff :clap:
now if he could do that on a cb1100, then ,that would be something!!!!!! that is amazing though.i couldn't even climb up that stuff :clap:
Jun 3, 2014 #7 C CIP57_imp Road warrior fishmitch_imp said: now if he could do that on a cb1100, then ,that would be something!!!!!! that is amazing though.i couldn't even climb up that stuff :clap: Click to expand... I have never seen this guy before, he is amazing. We use to think we where hot stuff ridding the old cinders and climbing the railroad tracel bridge which was about 3' high.
fishmitch_imp said: now if he could do that on a cb1100, then ,that would be something!!!!!! that is amazing though.i couldn't even climb up that stuff :clap: Click to expand... I have never seen this guy before, he is amazing. We use to think we where hot stuff ridding the old cinders and climbing the railroad tracel bridge which was about 3' high.