Luimoto seat cover

HBFL_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyone take the plunge yet on this? I dig it. Just not decided on the dark brown or black on my 2013 ( U.S. Red/ Silver)

And since I've modded the stock saddle via Sunmate open cell "memory" foam, I don't want to spring for a new saddle. I've done this for fifteen years on all my bikes so I can do day long rides.

Just can't decide....the only pic is on the white CB. WEIGH IN.

Luimoto.com or eBay.

Oh, FWIW ( totally off topic) I put the stock countershaft sprocket back on. I got my snap back. One down, four up, gotta love it. Right on.
 
While this is the not the same seat it's very close to the color of the lighter brown shown as one of your options. It at least gives you a starting point of what the COLOR would look like on the red tanked bike. Personally, I think there's too much going on with my bike and the Red tank/silver side covers and brown seat.

bb3aac6ce3554b8ba7a8b6d624abf834.jpg


Plan for the winter is to take the Dart Screen in and have it painted red to match the tank with a silver stripe down the middle and order a pair of red side covers. That will tie things together a little better.
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
While this is the not the same seat it's very close to the color of the lighter brown shown as one of your options. It at least gives you a starting point of what the COLOR would look like on the red tanked bike. Personally, I think there's too much going on with my bike and the Red tank/silver side covers and brown seat.

bb3aac6ce3554b8ba7a8b6d624abf834.jpg


Plan for the winter is to take the Dart Screen in and have it painted red to match the tank with a silver stripe down the middle and order a pair of red side covers. That will tie things together a little better.
I agree. Were the bike one color it might work better. Thanks so much. Black it is. Never go wrong with that.
 
Thread starter
c-breezy_imp said:
I've been looking at getting one of these too - eager to see what you think of it!
I really dig it. Love the looks, installation easy peasy. Feels great too.

PM me with an email address I'll send a pic. It's Too complicated for me on this post from my iPad.

Thanks
 
HBFL_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
I've been looking at getting one of these too - eager to see what you think of it!
I really dig it. Love the looks, installation easy peasy. Feels great too.

PM me with an email address I'll send a pic. It's Too complicated for me on this post from my iPad.

Thanks
I really dig it. Love the looks, installation easy peasy. Feels great too.

PM me with an email address I'll send a pic. It's Too complicated for me on this post from my iPad.

Thanks
Hey HBFL - I tried to PM you but it says that you have private messaging disabled.
 
c-breezy_imp said:
HBFL_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
I've been looking at getting one of these too - eager to see what you think of it!
I really dig it. Love the looks, installation easy peasy. Feels great too.

PM me with an email address I'll send a pic. It's Too complicated for me on this post from my iPad.

Thanks
I really dig it. Love the looks, installation easy peasy. Feels great too.

PM me with an email address I'll send a pic. It's Too complicated for me on this post from my iPad.

Thanks
Hey HBFL - I tried to PM you but it says that you have private messaging disabled.
c-breezy, go to HBFL's profile (click here) and try sending him an email.
 
Ah, thanks Cormanus! I was trying to message him via Tapatalk so I didn't even see that option! I'll keep it in mind for the future too :thumbsup:
 
Nice loking cover. Should look great on your bike.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
arrived today . looks great! can't wait to get it put on!
Hi jimgl3, do you still have the seat cover? How did it hold up in the long run? Can you post a picture? I am wondering how this cover looks in 'real life'.
 
Does this slip over the existing seat or does this replace the stock seat covering? I do like it but only see one for a Standard seat,no Deluxe.
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
Does this slip over the existing seat or does this replace the stock seat covering? I do like it but only see one for a Standard seat,no Deluxe.
I understood from their website that you will have to remove the original cover and then stretch & staple the new Luimoto cover on.

I assume (but am not sure) you can go back and re-use the OEM cover if you don't like the Luimoto.
 
Back
Top