Luimoto seat cover

I have it on 2014 blk standard in dark brown. Got some leather straps for handgrips to match off amazon I think. It's pretty sweet. Had local upholstery guy add foam to stock seat, remove oem cover and install this. Paid $200 for cover shipped and $100 to shop. It def improved my bikes comfort.... and appearance in my opinion. Very happy with it. Never done pics here.
 
Whippa_imp said:
I have it on 2014 blk standard in dark brown. Got some leather straps for handgrips to match off amazon I think. It's pretty sweet. Had local upholstery guy add foam to stock seat, remove oem cover and install this. Paid $200 for cover shipped and $100 to shop. It def improved my bikes comfort.... and appearance in my opinion. Very happy with it. Never done pics here.
I would LOVE to see a picture of your bike with Luimoto seat. This thread shows you how to post pictures on the forum: LINK.
 
6eeabc88334985280a7889e88d278842.jpg


well, I can't seem to figure out how to have it appear here, but links work... I guess...

there we go!
 
Back
Top