LQQK What I Drove Today.

Catbird_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I went to the local W-M today to pick up a few odds and ends. When done shopping and returning to my car, my wife said "Look at that!" and I looked around and saw this vehicle parked close by. As soon as I walked over for a closer look, the owner exited the store. He was a 70-something ex-military guy walking with a distinctive limp - hence the handicapped license plate. We started discussing his vehicle and he invited me to take it for a spin around the parking lot. Waaaaaay cooool! I can't recall all of the details, however I do remember that the vehicle had a Ford 2.3 engine and weighed in at > 1,700 lbs. It was super easy to drive with a 5-speed automatic transmission. Cost - $35K.




[url=http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Catbird1/media/IMG_20150803_094611_zpswryoudnr.jpg.html]

[url=http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Catbird1/media/IMG_20150803_094648_zps3g21cziv.jpg.html]
 
A truly interesting vehicle and special that the owner was willing to let you drive it. The price seems over the top excessive for what you get though.
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
A truly interesting vehicle and special that the owner was willing to let you drive it. The price seems over the top excessive for what you get though.
Honestly, I thought the same thing, but of course, I didn't want to say that to him.
 
Back
Top