Riverhustler_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience or insight into the brake pedal. I'm 6'2 and it is becoming arthritic to my ankles at the angle I have to keep my foot at in order to brake. I either rest it on the foot pedal and have to come on top of the pedal precious seconds late, or I hover over it but have it cramp up.
My idea is to lower the pedal and I'm wondering if this would be dangerous or a compromise on safety. This is only my second season and I want to make sure I don't do anything stupid.
Any advice would be awesome guys. Stay safe out there everyone.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience or insight into the brake pedal. I'm 6'2 and it is becoming arthritic to my ankles at the angle I have to keep my foot at in order to brake. I either rest it on the foot pedal and have to come on top of the pedal precious seconds late, or I hover over it but have it cramp up.
My idea is to lower the pedal and I'm wondering if this would be dangerous or a compromise on safety. This is only my second season and I want to make sure I don't do anything stupid.
Any advice would be awesome guys. Stay safe out there everyone.
