GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Look! Brand new!
The rear disk was as big as the front. The rear wheel was sooooo easy to lock-up.
The rear disk was as big as the front. The rear wheel was sooooo easy to lock-up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Mark, let me know when you want off that HS1, it was my first “real”? motorcycle. I’m putting in for time off for the 2019 Deals Gap meet.m in sc_imp said:'sup mark. Nice to see you here.
Thanks!The ferret_imp said:Beautiful example of the GT 750. I had one just like that. Also had a blue one. great motorcycles except for the chains. Modern chains would make them fantastic.
Indeed PB. That is a nice blue '72 H2 ...peterbaron_imp said:Just found this:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-touring/oakville-halton-region/1972-h2-750-kawasaki/1638597261?undefined
Hey GO, is just beside where you live, go and spin it
I was born into two-smoke, but no longer miss 'em - in terms of owning anyway. Heck, I can barely stand the whine of neighbouring two-smoke lawn are equipment. Their time has come to pass.hondadownunder_imp said:Must admit, I missed the 2 stroke thing first time round, always had 4's. Only side track was an X7 about 20 years ago and must admit it was an hoot :banana:.
Back when I was racing late 80's / early 90's, the production 250 class WAS the class and we regularly got grids of 30+.
I'm moving back to UK in February and going to be looking for a classic / vintage bike and an early Japanese 2 stroke is on the short list.
I'm in process of rebuilding a '72 Yamaha LT3, predecessor to the DT which will be going back home as well.
Love lookin' at the tiny engine cradled in that classic look.m in sc_imp said:dont worry, im still riding them pretty much every day.. hasn't gotten old to me yet.![]()
last weeks commuter to work for a few days:
last nights rainy night project (chaingaurd):
i'm def done with triple ownership though, and ive owned everything from S2's up to H2's, in multiples.. truth is...the yamahas are just better bikes, and the suzukis are a good second as (not as exciting) riders. Pretty bullet proof though. My t500 is an excellent all around bike.
Oh, for sure start 'er up. She ain't mine. Would be most enjoyed, like watching and listening to a steam engine roll off.Cormanus_imp said:Just don’t start it, eh, GO?