Jan 19, 2023 #1 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter Definitely click and watch his other videos!! I have to make it up there soon. Another-
Jan 19, 2023 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Great PD. Yeah, I like many of the Kaplan America sales flicks. Get to see alotta 70's/80's bikes for sure. This one looks good right off the get go.
Great PD. Yeah, I like many of the Kaplan America sales flicks. Get to see alotta 70's/80's bikes for sure. This one looks good right off the get go.
Jan 19, 2023 #4 clearviewx Been there I’ve been there before. Seems last couple years there though there more into the motocross bikes. But it is an interesting YouTube Channel and one that I follow,
I’ve been there before. Seems last couple years there though there more into the motocross bikes. But it is an interesting YouTube Channel and one that I follow,
Jan 19, 2023 #5 Mtneers Been there Stopped by there on a northeast trip in 2019… Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jan 20, 2023 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ... it looks like a sweet place to stop and peruse. Would definitely consider the next time I am in the region.
... it looks like a sweet place to stop and peruse. Would definitely consider the next time I am in the region.