Doug Shepard_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Thought about changing sprocket in back but i don't think i need to..:biker:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Best Bike I have owned so far.....:banana:peterbaron_imp said:agree![]()

:excited: Owned only 2 other bikes but this tops them.The ferret_imp said:we hear that a lot![]()
I swear in the photo you are running from a tornado or sumthin'. And in typical fashion, like in all the videos, a van or pickup truck is headed into it.Doug Shepard_imp said:![]()
Thought about changing sprocket in back but i don't think i need to..:biker:
Moriwaki not Yoshi and no to the fuel modjimgl3_imp said:do you have a fuel module along with the full yosh pipe?

I swear in the photo you are running from a tornado or sumthin'. And in typical fashion, like in all the videos, a van or pickup truck is headed into it.GoldOxide_imp said:I swear in the photo you are running from a tornado or sumthin'. And in typical fashion, like in all the videos, a van or pickup truck is headed into it.Doug Shepard_imp said:![]()
Thought about changing sprocket in back but i don't think i need to..:biker:
yeah Florida weather for ya rainy one minute then not...
No idea it could be....never been on a dynojimgl3_imp said:I can't help wondering if your engine is running lean, and therefore hot, with full exhaust and no fuel module... Do you have any idea?
thebrawnyman_imp said:Dank whoolie!

what is the best way to check? By the plug? Does seem hot after riding just in town but hey i am in Florida too...jimgl3_imp said:I can't help wondering if your engine is running lean, and therefore hot, with full exhaust and no fuel module... Do you have any idea?