Love the torque this bike has-no clutch dumping just snap of the wrist

Doug Shepard_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
509599debcca76f7dd25e27ca4e9ca12.jpg

Thought about changing sprocket in back but i don't think i need to..:biker:
 
I'm quite honestly too fat for mine to do that. The front tire stays planted....period.
 
Doug Shepard_imp said:
509599debcca76f7dd25e27ca4e9ca12.jpg

Thought about changing sprocket in back but i don't think i need to..:biker:
I swear in the photo you are running from a tornado or sumthin'. And in typical fashion, like in all the videos, a van or pickup truck is headed into it.
 
Thread starter
jimgl3_imp said:
do you have a fuel module along with the full yosh pipe?
Moriwaki not Yoshi and no to the fuel mod :)
GoldOxide_imp said:
Doug Shepard_imp said:
509599debcca76f7dd25e27ca4e9ca12.jpg

Thought about changing sprocket in back but i don't think i need to..:biker:
I swear in the photo you are running from a tornado or sumthin'. And in typical fashion, like in all the videos, a van or pickup truck is headed into it.
I swear in the photo you are running from a tornado or sumthin'. And in typical fashion, like in all the videos, a van or pickup truck is headed into it.
:D yeah Florida weather for ya rainy one minute then not...:thumbsup:
 
I can't help wondering if your engine is running lean, and therefore hot, with full exhaust and no fuel module... Do you have any idea?
 
Thread starter
jimgl3_imp said:
I can't help wondering if your engine is running lean, and therefore hot, with full exhaust and no fuel module... Do you have any idea?
what is the best way to check? By the plug? Does seem hot after riding just in town but hey i am in Florida too...
 
Back
Top