Lotus with their first motorcycle design

wildezt_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Lotus which we already know as the manufacturer of pretty cars has come up with a motorcycle design..
dcb58b5803d371d4467c61107acb8d0b.jpg

2d4e938cc31b9f12578474658fd7d96f.jpg

37f7d053bfeec83566772fdea0f2721e.jpg

reading:-
lotus announces their first motorcycle designed by daniel simon
 
What I see in those pictures is one front disc brake and a hidden smaller rear disc... if my eyes are not deceiving me... My eyes deceived me... there are two front discs... boy hard to see in my opinion...

Does it contain any and all leaks inside that pretty cover encasing it? Does it have a bee repellent built in as that would make the perfect place for bee hives to grow...

;)
 
What surprises me is that its not a mono-shock rear suspension.
 
Hay Capo I see you have a GB500, I always liked that bike, there is a story in Rider that shows a GB in a carton at a auction that sold for
$13,800. I worked at a Honda dealer when they came out and they did not sell well.
 
CA200_imp said:
Hay Capo I see you have a GB500, I always liked that bike, there is a story in Rider that shows a GB in a carton at a auction that sold for
$13,800. I worked at a Honda dealer when they came out and they did not sell well.
Yes, I have one, 500 miles from new. I d rather ride than hide, but this one is too mint, so I do about 100 miles a year on it, and it will fund a semester of college for my kid in a few years. Really sweet bike, and like many other bikes that don't sell well when new, now a cult classic.

Here's a shot of my two Honda Retros:
a878b29b35c4e7127faa217b4d067284.jpg
 
CA200_imp said:
Hay Capo I see you have a GB500, I always liked that bike, there is a story in Rider that shows a GB in a carton at a auction that sold for
$13,800. I worked at a Honda dealer when they came out and they did not sell well.
There's a nice one on eBay at the moment, but ending soon. Current high bid $11,500 w/ 1.5 hrs to go. If I was a collector w/ deep pockets... yea, I wish.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Other...b&item=171246930395&pt=US_motorcycles

@Capo - Good on ya, mate. Hope the kid appreciates what a sacrifice that will be.
 
Back
Top