Looking for an aluminum fabricator

silascopathic_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I have been thinking of having someone make side covers and air intake covers out of aluminum. Is there anyone on here that does this? Does anyone know anyone?


just figured i'd ask
 
I don't, but if you find someone PLEASE post the info here. I'm certain myself and others could keep his bank account in the black for a while. :D
I want another chain guard but not in chrome or black/carbon fiber.
I'd love to find one in aluminum/polished metal; and a few other bits would be pretty cool too. :thumbsup:
 
silascopathic_imp said:
I have been thinking of having someone make side covers and air intake covers out of aluminum. Is there anyone on here that does this? Does anyone know anyone?


just figured i'd ask
Silas,

Yes I do and he's the best in the business. A lot of his CNC billet aluminum parts have replaced many of the factory plastic parts on my Ford GT. He can make an exact duplicate of anything out of billet aluminum but it's not cheap. Go to...

fordgtbilletparts.com

Tell them that Chip Beck gave you the contact info. Cheers.

Chip
 
Back
Top