Looking for a 1/4 fairing.

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I’m looking for a 1/4 fairing and this is pretty much the only one I like so far,anybody know who makes it,this picture was taken In Taiwan.
 
If that is it and you are going to order it, Webike is having a Mother’s day special. 5% off orders over 10000 yen. Coupon code THANKSMOM2019

Got that code in an email from them.
 
Thread starter
Desert viper_imp said:
Is this it?
That’s the one although I wasn’t looking to spend that much. Just last month I tell myself time to reign in the spending I see that fairing,just spent $500 on reg and Ins. Thanks for the info,I’ll have to work a little overtime for that fairing.
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
Desert viper_imp said:
Is this it?
That’s the one although I wasn’t looking to spend that much. Just last month I tell myself time to reign in the spending I see that fairing,just spent $500 on reg and Ins. Thanks for the info,I’ll have to work a little overtime for that fairing.
That’s the one although I wasn’t looking to spend that much. Just last month I tell myself time to reign in the spending I see that fairing,just spent $500 on reg and Ins. Thanks for the info,I’ll have to work a little overtime for that fairing.
It is, although, quite a nice fairing. The yearn doesn't make it any easier.
 
Back
Top