longer length rear brake pedal

darmahman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I wear a size 13 shoe and sometimes forget and the front of my foot rests on the brake lever. I was wondering if anyone has found a longer length brake lever arm ( runs parallel with the bike, not the part that sticks out to shift with)for my 13 shoe...
 
IIRC one guy cut his and had a piece welded in. I could be wrong though.
 
darmahman_imp said:
I wear a size 13 shoe and sometimes forget and the front of my foot rests on the brake lever. I was wondering if anyone has found a longer length brake lever arm ( runs parallel with the bike, not the part that sticks out to shift with)for my 13 shoe...

I find myself wishing I could have more room between the peg and the brake lever every time I ride. I never considered a longer arm to be a possibility. Hopefully somebody chimes in with an easy solution, this would be amazing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top