Lockhart Phillips Turn Signals-Lucas Tail Light

MaFiHa_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Those are tidy Markus. Thanks for sharing that idea.
My pleasure.
And they are really bright :cool:
My pleasure.
And they are really bright :cool:
That is very good to know. We definitely want them as bright as practically possible, especially given their compact size.
 
Marcus,

How did you mount the front turn signals?. It looks like you have them mounted where the pivot of the headlight is. Very clean.
 
HWdesign_imp said:
Marcus,

How did you mount the front turn signals?. It looks like you have them mounted where the pivot of the headlight is. Very clean.
I attached them to the original mounting holes. But I had to drill the holes a bit.
 
Fellow owners. I have two pair of the Lockhart Philips Turn signals aluminum with clear lenses available for sale as shown in this thread. One package opened and one sealed that I will let go cheap!

PM if interested,

Glenn
 
Back
Top