dogclerk_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
Somehow the taillight base head boss (where the bolts seat) broke, part number 80120-MGC-JB0, (#5 here Taillight for Honda CB 1100 EX ABS 2017 - Honda)
I'd like to install the popular lucas style taillight housing I've seen around here, but I'd also like to keep the stock LED bulbs. So I have 2 questions:
What is the distance between the lens bolt holes, so I can check if the LED bulb will be able to mount?
The led bulb wires do not exit their housing in the center, like the lucas housing expects. Has anyone had luck mating these two?
I'd like to install the popular lucas style taillight housing I've seen around here, but I'd also like to keep the stock LED bulbs. So I have 2 questions:
What is the distance between the lens bolt holes, so I can check if the LED bulb will be able to mount?
The led bulb wires do not exit their housing in the center, like the lucas housing expects. Has anyone had luck mating these two?