May 17, 2021 #341 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Looks and sounds like a swell ride MTC. I would easily do that for cheese, bratwurst and onions on the other end. Now hungry!
Looks and sounds like a swell ride MTC. I would easily do that for cheese, bratwurst and onions on the other end. Now hungry!
May 17, 2021 #342 Cormanus Administrator Staff member In what state are the onions served? Raw? Cooked?
May 17, 2021 #343 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior It is challenging to turn down sweet roasted or fried onions. Like, who doesn't like a genuine deep fried onion ring? Worth the ride on a CB1100, eh?
It is challenging to turn down sweet roasted or fried onions. Like, who doesn't like a genuine deep fried onion ring? Worth the ride on a CB1100, eh?
May 17, 2021 #344 emptysea Road warrior Raw on the Limburger sandwich. Probably grilled on the brat...although, chopped up raw and added to the brown mustard is a thing, too.
Raw on the Limburger sandwich. Probably grilled on the brat...although, chopped up raw and added to the brown mustard is a thing, too.
May 17, 2021 #345 the Ferret Road warrior EmptySea_imp said: I had another layer in my bag...just was too lazy to stop to change into it. LOL Oh..and Cheryl was in her leather so no complaints from her...about the temperature at least. Click to expand... That cheryl is a smart lady
EmptySea_imp said: I had another layer in my bag...just was too lazy to stop to change into it. LOL Oh..and Cheryl was in her leather so no complaints from her...about the temperature at least. Click to expand... That cheryl is a smart lady
May 17, 2021 #346 Stichill Road warrior Thread starter Wow, glad I decided to check in tonight! What a highlight post, EmptySea! Cheryl definitely has good ride-to-eat instincts!
Wow, glad I decided to check in tonight! What a highlight post, EmptySea! Cheryl definitely has good ride-to-eat instincts!