Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
use2b_imp said:[quote='EmptySea' Rock House Glenview, IL Build your own grilled cheese!!
Well...get up here next summer. I'll ride with you.offroadfx4_imp said:Looks good mtc! Riding along the shores of lake Michigan is on my bucket list!
That sandwich looks really good, Empty Sea. I love eating at those little places. I bet they get some wind up in those parts in the winter, not far from the lake.EmptySea_imp said:Found a new (to me) spot to stop after I ride along the shores of Lake Michigan.
Rock House Glenview, IL
![]()
Build your own grilled cheese!!
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good one!:worship:Cormanus_imp said:With a name like that it should be an Internet Café
).

I stopped by there for lunch a couple of times per year for lunch as it’s not far from me on my way to or from Natchez, when working in Sw MS.The ferret_imp said:My wife and I rode to the Old Country Store in Lorman Mississippi for some fried chicken and country fixins on our 750 Nighthawk on a trip down the Natchez Trace due to an episode of Alton Brown's Feasting on Asphault