Great Thread Stichill
most of my bike rides involve going to get food or eat at a restaurant.
an unusual favorite is a 15 min ride over to a small town restaurant that is only open from about 10:30 AM till 2 PM and closes early if the food runs out sometimes before 1PM
owner is a retired Navy and a fantastic cook . here are a few pics with the owner / cook on the right
most of my bike rides involve going to get food or eat at a restaurant.
an unusual favorite is a 15 min ride over to a small town restaurant that is only open from about 10:30 AM till 2 PM and closes early if the food runs out sometimes before 1PM
owner is a retired Navy and a fantastic cook . here are a few pics with the owner / cook on the right
M
I spent some time in Albuquerque on business, but I never got up the courage to try the green chilis on a burger. I did eat at Blake's Lotaburger quite often, though!