I did a search, but the last posts on this subject were several years old, and lithium batteries have probably evolved since then.
My 2017 YUASA battery is giving up the ghost, and I am thinking about a lithium replacement. Cost is not a factor in my decision, but from earlier posts I gather that there is some concern over reliability. Unlike a led-acid or glass mat battery, lithium batteries tend to fail suddenly and without warning. OTHO, they are lighter and are resistant to self-discharging, unlike lead-acid batteries.
Does anyone have recent experience with a lithium battery, or an opinion?
My 2017 YUASA battery is giving up the ghost, and I am thinking about a lithium replacement. Cost is not a factor in my decision, but from earlier posts I gather that there is some concern over reliability. Unlike a led-acid or glass mat battery, lithium batteries tend to fail suddenly and without warning. OTHO, they are lighter and are resistant to self-discharging, unlike lead-acid batteries.
Does anyone have recent experience with a lithium battery, or an opinion?