1973cb750
Been there
downtown Oklahoma city
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This is the first time I noticed your calipers have been painted red. Did you do that or was it that way when you bought the bike?Rdprdp01_imp said:

This is the first time I noticed your calipers have been painted red. Did you do that or was it that way when you bought the bike?Whoops_imp said:This is the first time I noticed your calipers have been painted red. Did you do that or was it that way when you bought the bike?Rdprdp01_imp said:
It's subtle, but flashy at the same time. I kind of like it.

Congratulations and nicely done. Please stay upright. I am sure you have at least another 100,000 miles left to ride. DavidEmptySea_imp said:I’ve actually considered ways to have a cigar while riding, but there are a couple of issues. First, I smoke good (read that as “more expensive”) sticks and they would be wasted in the fast-burning environment of a moving motorcycle. Second, I have enough to do just to keep myself upright; I don’t need another variable in the mix.
Not only am I closing in on 66,666, but when I get to 67,727, I’ll have 100,000 total CB1100 miles (2 bikes). Always looking for milestones.