Nice way to bring in the new year, mtc. How's the water at Glencoe beach come summertime?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Cormanus_imp said:Wet?![]()
Swimming? Great. Lake Michigan is clear and cool - wonderful way to beat the summer heat.pdedse_imp said:Nice way to bring in the new year, mtc. How's the water at Glencoe beach come summertime?
Unique arrangement for the CB1100 MTC.EmptySea_imp said:The local BMW group has a New Year’s breakfast. It convenes at 8:00am. They call it “New Year’s Biker Breakfast”. I think it should be renamed “Breakfast for Riders Too Old to Party on New Year’s Eve”. Regardless, it’s a nice way to start the new year and because the weather today was reasonable, I got 40 miles in.
![]()
![]()
Only three people rode. That’s about the average for this event.
![]()
“My Road” - Sheridan Rd., just north of Tower Road, Winnetka, IL
![]()
Glencoe Beach overlook.
![]()
Glencoe Beach
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought we've seen some 2013 models have it? Must have been the early Deluxe offering.peterbaron_imp said:Q: Do US 2103 CBs have greenish speedo faces like a DLX?
I thought we've seen some 2013 models have it? Must have been the early Deluxe offering.GoldOxide_imp said:I thought we've seen some 2013 models have it? Must have been the early Deluxe offering.peterbaron_imp said:Q: Do US 2103 CBs have greenish speedo faces like a DLX?
Thank you MTCEmptySea_imp said:![]()
My 2013 speedometer for comparison to your DLX
Cormanus, Unfortunately, the road network in here is restrictive for Street Bikes; short and monotonous. I often wish I have an off road adventure bike, like Africa-Twin. It gives me access to the remote highlands which are the most stimulating riding scenarios in the northern hemisphere. Something CB1100 can't give me. But I love riding it.Cormanus_imp said:MTC, is there a story to the highball glass?
olafurarason, as Ferret says, nice bikes and garage. Is the riding good in Iceland?
GoldOxide, me too. I work always on my bikes outside, in all weather. It´s me and my 1100's under the snow far right!!GoldOxide_imp said:Very nice Olaf - indeed.
I work on my bikes outside when it is not precipitating, sun lit, warm enough, and not too cold. Low wind is helpful, but not always a requirement.
...olafurarason_imp said:Cormanus, Unfortunately, the road network in here is restrictive for Street Bikes; short and monotonous. I often wish I have an off road adventure bike, like Africa-Twin. It gives me access to the remote highlands which are the most stimulating riding scenarios in the northern hemisphere. Something CB1100 can't give me. But I love riding it.Cormanus_imp said:MTC, is there a story to the highball glass?
olafurarason, as Ferret says, nice bikes and garage. Is the riding good in Iceland?
GoldOxide, me too. I work always on my bikes outside, in all weather. It´s me and my 1100's under the snow far right!!GoldOxide_imp said:Very nice Olaf - indeed.
I work on my bikes outside when it is not precipitating, sun lit, warm enough, and not too cold. Low wind is helpful, but not always a requirement.