Wisedrum
Road warrior
To find it out, buy and ride one!
It's easy and beautiful.6
It's easy and beautiful.6
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The shadow over my boot was intentional. I was too lazy to stand up, but didn’t want my super-cool TCX boot to distract from the scene.GoldOxide_imp said:... maybe, but there is a shadow covering the boot MTC. Otherwise, the deal of the day looked good.
What’s a “half and quarter CB1100 lump” ?GoldOxide_imp said:On autumn days like this sometimes I wonder what a half and quarter CB1100 lump would feel like between the knee caps.
The shadow over my boot was intentional. I was too lazy to stand up, but didn’t want my super-cool TCX boot to distract from the scene.EmptySea_imp said:The shadow over my boot was intentional. I was too lazy to stand up, but didn’t want my super-cool TCX boot to distract from the scene.GoldOxide_imp said:... maybe, but there is a shadow covering the boot MTC. Otherwise, the deal of the day looked good.
What’s a “half and quarter CB1100 lump” ?GoldOxide_imp said:On autumn days like this sometimes I wonder what a half and quarter CB1100 lump would feel like between the knee caps.

What’s a “half and quarter CB1100 lump” ?EmptySea_imp said:The shadow over my boot was intentional. I was too lazy to stand up, but didn’t want my super-cool TCX boot to distract from the scene.GoldOxide_imp said:... maybe, but there is a shadow covering the boot MTC. Otherwise, the deal of the day looked good.
What’s a “half and quarter CB1100 lump” ?GoldOxide_imp said:On autumn days like this sometimes I wonder what a half and quarter CB1100 lump would feel like between the knee caps.
I thought he meant:EmptySea_imp said:The shadow over my boot was intentional. I was too lazy to stand up, but didn’t want my super-cool TCX boot to distract from the scene.GoldOxide_imp said:... maybe, but there is a shadow covering the boot MTC. Otherwise, the deal of the day looked good.
What’s a “half and quarter CB1100 lump” ?GoldOxide_imp said:On autumn days like this sometimes I wonder what a half and quarter CB1100 lump would feel like between the knee caps.
I was wondering when somebody was going to point out the reference to the season. Well done MTC.EmptySea_imp said:Not sure why it would make a difference which season we’re in, but at least now I understand he was referring to displacement.

Have we seen this shadowy leg/boot before? :-/EmptySea_imp said:Totally forgot to mention that my cigar stop last week was at a movie landmark.
![]()
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller
_____________________
![]()
Had time to enjoy a cigar and the view from a bluff overlooking Glencoe Beach, Glencoe, IL
![]()
Figured you might prefer to see more of the view and less of the cigar.
____________________________
Dang. Already? :-/MFGUSA_imp said:Nice ride in the U.P. (Upper Peninsula of Michigan) last Tuesday. Temps were in the mid 70's with lots of color. I dragged along a few friends along on their Harleys for the experience. Last night some of the areas we rode got over 10 inches of snow.