Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Thank you Delphisa. There are some lovely shots in there. You live in a very pretty part of France.
 
To me it looks like they only have one CB in Switzerland , and the only yellow one belongs to Alprider:D
 
Only one yellow CB in Switzerland, and only one yellow CB in Austria;)

@Alprider, show us a picture with apls, bike and the rider !
 
j3gq_imp said:
Only one yellow CB in Switzerland, and only one yellow CB in Austria;)

@Alprider, show us a picture with apls, bike and the rider !
sorry to frehs.....for ride so far.....
-------------------------
today only simple from different angles
 
b3d2aa9f527d43b17c46f0bd4b141294.jpg
 
tj_gee_imp said:
I have fond memories of fishing Toledo Bend with my grandpa. I had forgotten until I saw this post. Thanks for the reminder! :thanks:
EmptySea_imp said:
Merry Christmas!!!

a9708535078ea592ed90b60b26d0ee6c.jpg


b87b739bd92797c92aa0368a5ed48f49.jpg


d8446e52919ed1775ce6f51f6f6197db.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovely. Your yard? I don't see the fallen tree...
 
alprider_imp said:
j3gq_imp said:
Only one yellow CB in Switzerland, and only one yellow CB in Austria;)

@Alprider, show us a picture with apls, bike and the rider !
sorry to frehs.....for ride so far.....
-------------------------
today only simple from different angles
sorry to frehs.....for ride so far.....
-------------------------
today only simple from different angles
Alprider , you make me yelless with your picture taking skills .
 
Back
Top