Thank you Delphisa. There are some lovely shots in there. You live in a very pretty part of France.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

sorry to frehs.....for ride so far.....j3gq_imp said:Only one yellow CB in Switzerland, and only one yellow CB in Austria
@Alprider, show us a picture with apls, bike and the rider !


I have fond memories of fishing Toledo Bend with my grandpa. I had forgotten until I saw this post. Thanks for the reminder!tj_gee_imp said:

Lovely. Your yard? I don't see the fallen tree...EmptySea_imp said:Merry Christmas!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry to frehs.....for ride so far.....alprider_imp said:sorry to frehs.....for ride so far.....j3gq_imp said:Only one yellow CB in Switzerland, and only one yellow CB in Austria
@Alprider, show us a picture with apls, bike and the rider !
-------------------------
today only simple from different angles