GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Great to still see some ol' theatre fronts hanging in there. The CB1100 looks good too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



Reminds me of your Forum avatar.Wisedrum_imp said:Looking into the world on a cold but dry November sunday.
Sunny ride part 2.
Last part of the trip. I'm riding home.
Delightful 100km of pure enjoyment.
Wisedrum

I guess there was no knee-draggin' turns this morning?EmptySea_imp said:Au₂O₃ - I'm not sure if that's a snow fence or a sand fence (due to the unusually high winds here lately). On the other hand......
![]()
“I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite a while." - Carl Spackler
![]()
Don't know if it's terrible timing or perfect timing, but had to get my CB1100 into the shop today. Weather looks kinda crummy today and tomorrow -- If I get it back tomorrow evening, then timing will be perfect. If they need to keep it over the weekend, then timing will be terrible.
