the Ferret
Road warrior
Hovmod_imp said:By the fjord in black & white.
![]()
By the lake in black & white (we don't have fjords lol)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hovmod_imp said:By the fjord in black & white.
![]()
Shows you what a great job Honda did with the CB1100.(imo especially the dlx's with the chrome waterfall head pipes and exhaust on both sides)max_imp said:Ferret that's amazing, on your b&w picture on the side of the lake my first thought was; he also has a cb500!
Just from that angle and the black and white pic told my mind that must be an old photo, very interesting effect and here is what sparked the connection, a real b/w picture of my cb500.
Really enjoyed that bike and that is just about all that is left of it now but very happy i still have that photo.



Thanks. The bike, the country and the weather all added up to a perfect ride. Now that I'm finally able to ride the bike a bit, I'm really enjoying it.pdedse_imp said:Richard, thanks for the photos...just a beautiful bike with wide open spaces, very nice.
Yes, I think it's a decent evolution of the previous versions. Different enough but not a radical departure.Cormanus_imp said:I really like the look of the 2020 EX.
I think it's just a lucky picture of the display. Half the time I can't see it very well at all.Chuckk_imp said:yes.. it really looks good !! ..
it looks like the display is brighter .. is that true ? ..

100% objective.DAC_imp said:It's a beautiful machine! Of course, we're all very unbiased, objective observers.
